Aeromagnetic research and exploration
– conducting a multi-height magnetic capturing to create a cube of anomalous magnetic field;
– registration of diurnal variations of the magnetic field with an interval of 1-2 seconds;
– detection of magnetic anomalies, which may indicate the presence of minerals in the studied area;
– data of the observed magnetic field is recorded 10 times per second, which will provide a distance on the surface between the observation points between 0.8 – 1 m;
– the average error in determining the coordinates of the observation points which does not exceed ± 2 m, after performing differential data correction;
– average square error of capturing does not exceed ± 2 nT.